Australian Gold Color Crush
Color Crush promises for an immediate golden glow, thanks to its combination of Instant bronzers and blue colour-correcting technology, combatting orange tones in the skin. This makes it a great choice for those who feel flushed after their sessions, to help tone this down.
- Immediate Bronzers: Melanin and Black Walnut Shell for an immediate golden glow, deeper, developed natural colour, whilst your natural tan develops underneath.
- Colour Correction: Blue colourants remove any 'orangey' or brassy tinged hues. This ensures the glow developed is golden.
- Biosine Complex®: An advanced combination of Tea Tree Oil, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera and Panthenol. These soothe, soften and moisturise skin, allowing your natural pigmentation process to tan you faster and darker.
- Silicone and Berry extracts: This blend works to enhance the tanning cream's spreadability. This also works to soothe and improve the skin's overall appearance for a youthful glow.
- Caffeine: Key for rejuvenating and energising skin for a toned appearance.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Conditions and moisturises for a youthful complexion:
- Vitamins, B5 & E: Key for fighting free radicals to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tea Tree Oil: Ensures you feel fresh after your tanning session. This combats after-tanning odours, and fragrance lasts long after your tanning session.
- Tropical Escape fragrance
- 250ml bottle
We love: The colour-correcting formula, fresh and fruity fragrance and caffeine for energised skin!
Immediate Bronzer provides a gentle sun kiss to rid skin of flushed tones. This is not a fake tan and can be washed off with water.
How to apply Australian Gold Color Crush:
On a sunbed:
Apply all over your body within 10 minutes of your sunbed. For best results start at your feet and work up the body in a circular motion.
1. Apply your SPF 20 minutes before sun exposure
2. Layer Australian Gold Color Crush tanning lotion immediately before sun exposure
3. Reapply your sun cream and Color Crush tanning cream every two hours as a minimum. This frequency should be increased if swimming, sweating or towel drying.